About Jay Marks Real Estate
Established in 1993, Jay Marks Real Estate is a residential real estate brokerage in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With a combined 25 years in real estate, Jay Marks Real Estate’s employees offer an in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network to our clients.
Our agents, key personnel, and partners are a part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other. We attract, cultivate and keep all-stars - we are the best at what we do. We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. Everyone is in training. Everyday. Everyone. We embrace and honor failure as much as success, because they are both requirements for becoming truly great. When you join the Jay Marks Team, you will not only be part of one of Denton County's top-producing real estate teams, but you'll also be part of our family. We sincerely care about all of our team members and we show that appreciation many times a year through gatherings, get-togethers and team building events.
Does this sound like a team you'd like to be a part of? Check out current career opportunities below.
Are you seeking a full pipeline, hands-on training and a process-oriented team with systems in place that would allow you the freedom to focus on providing world-class service to your clients?
Jay Marks Real Estate is growing and is looking for a licensed agent to come on board and hit the ground running with us as a Buyer Specialist.
You would work in conjunction with our other Buyer Specialists to service our database full of buyer leads.
- Lead Generation
- Researching and finding suitable properties for clients
- Show properties to buyer clients (both resale and new construction)
- Communicating with clients throughout the closing process alongside the team’s Client Services Manager
- Learn and review sales scripts with Broker on a weekly basis
- Active Texas real estate license with 1+ year experience
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of DFW real estate market
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience with Google Suite, ZipForms, DocuSign and CRMs a plus
- Highly motivated, competitive, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule (including weekends)
Sound like a good fit? What are you waiting for? Apply Today!
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Click the button below to learn about our team members.