The 9 Books On My "Must-Read" List for 2018
One of my personal goals for 2018 is to be more well-read this year. I've been scouring all of the business networking groups I belong to looking for the best of the best books to add to my "must-read" list, and here are the nine I've added so far:
- The Decision Book: 50 Models for Strategic Thinking by Mikael Krogerus and Roman Tschappeler
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Generosity Factor by Ken Blanchard and S. Truett Cathy
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Turn the Ship Around! by L. David Marquet
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Discipline Equals Freedom by Jocko Willink
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
Feel free to add any or all of these to your own 2018 reading list! Then we can share what we learned with each other.
Are there any books you think I should add to my list? I'd love to hear your recommendations! Just email them to me at [email protected].
Jay Around Town: Let These Flower Mound Gyms & Studios Help You Reach Your Goals
It's a new year and you're working towards a new you! We feel your pain... many of...
Denton County Giving: Journey to Dream
Jay Marks Real Estate's Denton County Giving features Journey to Dream, a local nonpro...