Why Having a Realtor® When Buying New Construction is REALLY Beneficial
We hear it all the time. If you work directly with the builder, they'll give you a larger price reduction. Let us help you understand why that's actually not the case.
In reality, using a Realtor® comes at no cost to you - the Buyer - and will actually help you save money in the long run.
Don't believe us? Here's all the ways we've been able to help our clients in the past as they've purchased New Construction homes.
- When you're working directly with a Builder, sometimes it's hard to know whose best interests they have in mind. When you work with our team, you know that we're constantly representing YOUR best interests. It's actually our legal responsibility as a Realtor®.
- Our team has worked diligently to establish relationships with the local Builder Reps, so we know their reputations and we know their inventory.
- Because of our expert negotiating skills, we can help negotiate design incentives and/or closing costs on your behalf.
- Builders use their own customized contract forms, and you'll probably have questions about what several things mean. We're familiar with those documents and can help you understand exactly what it is you're signing.
- Because we've worked in the area for so long, we know all about what's happening with new businesses, retail, schools ,etc. on the horizon. Many New Construction communities are in developing areas, so we can give you a great of idea of what living in that community will really be like.
- If you need to sell your home before closing on your New Construction home, we have a fantastic selling approach and marketing plan that will sell your home quickly and for the price you need it to. Read about why you'll love listing your home with our team here.
- Most importantly - sometimes things will happen that are completely out of your control. And having a Realtor® on your side will benefit you as we are able to help you come up with solutions and contingency plans.